CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

kantoi

just when i thought things was goin well....then suddenly today...out of no where...i kena kantoi smoking by my mum....wtf?!!
story was lyk tat...accounts class just over...so me siong yan and wei han walked to the 7-e because han wanted to buy food along for sin ay and xiao ern lor...
den as usual i stand infront of 7-e to wait for them..so i lighted a smoke...manetau..i smoke half way..suddenly my mum was walking towards me which i didnt c....so lyk tat kantoi!!!!...
kena screwing upside down by her when i went home...wtf....padahal my dad didnt say anythin at all lar...but after my mum told me to stop all the shit lar...and she says tat my dad knows dam long ago..just tat he didnt say anythin oni...
well hu cares...my life mar...

chiow peeps!

0 comments: