CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

sucess or failure


today woke up fucking early just to go to my UNDANG test...Roger call me to rush me for bring late...LOL...met two new guys sharul and apik which apik wuz my senior...taiko!!
reach ther around 9 lyk tat....smoke smoke smoke ni go ther..waited for around 3hr plus++
(damn dead boring right?) so after that the abang ther tell me: dik, belum ade nama ko lagi lar..tunggu jap mungkin dalam setengah atau satu jam" haiz
but end up go in ther fuuhhhh........ask me all the shits bout olah gerak all the shit lor
tak tau pun...but....but..but...i still PASSS....haha....44/50 wei jgn main main wei..

after tat lepak wif chun ming...saw my bro edgar and his neighbour phillip...yamcha yamcha awhile...den shoot off to parade cause ming wan buy his formal shirt along with the bryan lor...gay sial...talking bout ruumz all the way haha
after tat went to AC to meet Abang megat, nazrin,eddie and edgar etc. sit dwn chat awhile den when up pooling...den chiow home liao lor...















ps. bile mau shisha lagi wei...??? dah sanggap bai...
tuning in to sugar-florida feat. wynter

0 comments: