CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good luck!

tomorrow will be the mark of taylor's business school business foundation's death day
cause...tmr is the 1st day of MID TERM!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! to all my friends and course mates!! GAMBATEH!!!

this few days was dam emo-ing for me...was stressed out with a lot of stuff especially the one particular thing....those guys who know what it is...it will be our secret wei....don't tell anybody..

However...in this time of need there is a few ppl who helped me cross my tough time half way...and i really thank u guys for that... youall are my bro's man!!

the other half way of the journey i will walk independantly... i dun wanna trouble u gyus any longer...

anyways...
THANK YOU!!!


nite peeps~~~

0 comments: