CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Tagged by Min yee

Four jobs I would stink at:

secretary - i cant sit still~~
college lecturer- i dun wanna be like certain lecturer in taylors
accountant - i have no patience
Surgical Doctor - Death toll rate of malaysia will rise la



Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
ppl give me got..i give myself no way


Four movies I've watched over and over (and not fall asleep):
Lord of the rings,Iron man, count of monte cristo...cant think of one more...

Four things I love to do on weekends:
Yamcha, Sleep, go hang kai with friends/family..
Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
tequila....and cant think of more


Four celebrities I would go on a big date with:
Megan Fox, ah sa, hayley williams, maria sharapova( macam la can get them)
no $$ to maintain them


Four things I could not live without (excluding essentials):
Handphone, Computer, TV, cigrettes
Four of my favourite food:
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Western


Four places I would rather be right now:
Shopping mall, Cinema, sleeping on my bed, theme park!


Four people I'm mercilessly tagging:
Jia Ying,Nina, Gan Shih Hui, Alicia tien

0 comments: